1. You can get income tax advances in as little as one day! The original loans that let you borrow against your tax returns were far more complicated to apply for and took more time to put cash in your hand. Apply today, and have the funds you need waiting in your bank account tomorrow.
2. All you need is an internet connection and your laptop, tablet, or smartphone! Gone are the days when you needed to have your tax return prepared by a professional chain in order to access tax advance loan services. The internet has changed our world in infinite ways, and one of those is by making all types of financial services available via keyboard.
3. The requirements are simple: if you have a job and at least meet the minimum income requirements, are of legal age and have a bank account and a phone number, chances are extraordinarily high that you will qualify for the cash you need.
4. Income tax advances don’t require you to provide a copy of your tax return! Maybe you haven’t filed yet – that’s ok. Maybe you’re just uncomfortable with the idea of giving such personal details to a complete stranger over the internet. That’s totally understandable! Your tax information remains completely private.
5. Unlike income tax advances from a tax preparation company, you receive the full amount that you qualify for – instead of having fees for preparing your return, and interest, deducted from your loan before you even receive it.
6. You don’t need good credit to qualify for income tax advances! The lenders involved in these specific programs mostly use other criteria to determine approval rather than the standard credit check. Those criteria might include your income, employment history, or other aspects of your current circumstances.
7. It’s very important to complete the whole application as completely and accurately as possible. Empty fields or unintentionally inaccurate information – such as an incorrect phone number due to a typo – can weigh very heavily against approval.
8. Income tax advances are unlike standard loans in an interesting way. With a traditional loan, you borrow money, repay it, and the transaction is completed. When you borrow against your income tax return, you get the cash, repay the cash, and then you get it back again when your refund comes through. It’s like borrowing money from yourself!
9. One tip for ensuring approval is to make sure your income meets the minimum requirements. If you work more than one job or have other income that accounts for part of that minimum, be sure that is reflected in your application!
10. Short term loans such as income tax advances can actually save you money – use them to avoid late fees, overdraft fees, or to get significant discounts on travel, tuition, or other purchases that are offered in exchange for paying early.